April 23, 2015

T is for Temple


In the LDS Church we have many temples across the world.  One of my favorites is the Quetzaltenango, Guatemala Temple
 
 
 
 
I love the temple. I love the it, because it is a place where I know I can be myself. A place with  no distractions. A place where I can receive personal revelation, to receive comfort, peace and to feel of my Heavenly Father's love. It is a beautiful place to be and a wonderful place to serve.
 
 
 
 
This is a picture of a branch that came to the temple for a sealing. 
The temple is a place where we can be sealed together for time and all eternity.  It's a great comfort to know that if I live righteously, that I can be with my family forever.
 

 
 
Just being on the temple grounds, you can feel that there is a special spirit about this place. :)
 

 
 
It's a place where you can't help, but want to shout for joy.
Oh how I love the Temple!

4 comments:

  1. I remember this day! These photos bring back really wonderful memories, especially of Emree photobombing the group shot. My favorite post so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that was my favorite picture too. :)

      Delete
  2. J here, stopping by from the #atozchallenge - where I am part of the A to Z Ambassador Team! (I'm a minion/volunteer under Arlee.)
    Great post. I'm looking forward to more. Let me know if I can help you in any blogging way this month. Congratulations on making it this far! Finish strong. You can do it!
    Don't forget our after party. The Relections Linky List will open on Monday May 4th. (For links directly to posts, not to general blog addresses.)
    I've followed you on GFC.
    -J @JLenniDorner

    Thanks for sharing these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J Lenni Corner, thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete