April 2, 2015

B is for Believe

"Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged, things will work out."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
 

So often I feel overwhelmed with the struggles and trials that I face. I often wonder how I can do it all, how will it work out and will it?  This promise from Gordon B. Hinckley brings me so much comfort to know that if I believe and don't let myself get so discouraged, but turn my thoughts to the Lord and find joy in the journey, that things will work out.
 
Most of all,I think it is so important to believe, to believe in good things. To believe in true things. To believe that things will work out. I know that when we believe and trust in the lord, things always work out.





3 comments:

  1. Believing, trusting, and having faith. God really does make all things work together for good for His children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! I am now following you here. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to come here daily this month to get my spiritual thought and boost. Thanks for sharing your reflections and beliefs, Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete