April 1, 2015

A is for Always Remember

"At times we may feel insignificant, invisible, alone, or forgotten. But always remember - you matter to Him! Just think of it: You are known [personally] and remembered by the most majestic, powerful, and glorious Being in the universe! You are loved by the King of infinite space and everlasting time! He sees you as you are capable and designed to become. May we ever believe, trust and understand our true eternal worth and potential."
 - Dieter F. Uchtdorf
 
 
As I thought about what I wanted to do for the A to Z challenge this year, I decided that I wanted to share some of my favorite Quotes and why they are so meaningful to me. 
 
This quote is important and so powerful to me, because how wonderful it is, that we are able to know that our Father in Heaven knows and understands each of us individually. 
 
 How amazing it is, to know that you are so loved on such a deep level that you can't even comprehend it. That God sees you for the person he knows you can become.
 
It is such a blessing to me to know that I matter to him.
 
Always Remember that you matter to Him!





1 comment:

  1. It is odd to know that you matter to him yet he cannot take a stand for you.
    Nicely written. :)

    Do drop by>>
    http://blog.shinekapoor.com/

    ReplyDelete