April 9, 2016

G is for Grateful In All Things

As I look at my life, I can see that I am so truly blessed.  There have been many times where I have not been able to see clearly all the blessings that I have been given. But when I look at each day, I can see that the Lord has blessed me in more ways then I can count. 
Having a friend to talk to, a smile, a friendly hello, an opportunity to serve, having a chance to clean my house or even something as simple as having food on the table, are great blessings that I have been blessed with each day. 

 I am so grateful for my home and my family.  I have two beautiful kids and a wonderful husband. We have great friends and neighbors and I have everything that I need.  There isn't any reason not to be grateful. The Lord is so mindful of me and my circumstances and he puts people in my path to help me feel of his love each day.   

I am so grateful for the people in my life and for the love I feel from my Heavenly Father everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment