September 26, 2014

Our Bodies Are Incredible

I had the opportunity to see the "Body Worlds" exhibit at the Leonardo here in Salt Lake.  I've always been interested in the human body.  I think it is so amazing and I've enjoyed learning about our bodies and what they can do. When we first walked into the exhibit it was a little weird to think that we were looking at real people who had donated their bodies for something like this, but as we continued looking around it was a really neat experience for me.

Looking at all the different parts of the body, I was so amazed at how much detail and how complex our bodies are.  You see models of bodies all the time, but to see real models instead of plastic brought it all to life. I kept thinking about our Heavenly Father and thinking that he created our bodies and to think that everything has a purpose and works so well together.  I couldn't stop thinking "Wow! Our bodies our incredible!"

What a blessing it is to have the bodies that we have.  Being pregnant and seeing this exhibit I was amazed to see at how many organs and such are placed inside our bodies in such a way that they fit, especially when pregnant with a baby having all your organs move of the way to make room for this child.  I'm blown away by the thought that you can fit all of your vital organs and have a child inside of you at the same time.

Looking at these things and their beauty and detail, it makes you stop to think that there is so much in this world to learn.  There is so much we don't know and will constantly be learning about our whole lives as well as in the next.  Our Heavenly Father is amazing! Everything is so well put together in this life and works the way they are meant to. The trees, the flowers, the animals, the mountains, the food and so much more, but especially our bodies.

We are constantly learning about our bodies and how they work and perform and the things they can do.  I am in awe and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to be on this earth and to learn about my body and to help me to see what I am capable of.  What a blessing it is to be on this earth and to be a part of God's plan. What a blessing it is to have a body!

Our bodies are incredible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment